Where Does The Time Go?

Can you believe we are in May already? Seriously, this year is just flying by! And yet at times, it seems like it can’t go by fast enough.

Breakfast this morning was something I haven’t had in a little while – pb & j on toast!

I toasted up a couple slices of Irene’s Bakery Multigrain Bread, and slathered on the peanut butter (regular on one, crunchy on the other – to use up the jar), and topped it with some raspberry jam. Per usual, there was a glass of Happy Planet Mango Peach Party along for the ride.

Raspberry jam is definitely my favourite to eat with peanut butter. I love the tartness of the jam with the nutty peanut butter. And it’s the prettiest jam too 😉

Well, time to pack up that lunch and head off to work. It’s a sunny Payday Friday here! See you later 😎

Tags: , , , , ,

Categories: Breakfast

6 Comments on “Where Does The Time Go?”

1. May 1, 2009 at 9:34 am #

oh what a glorious sight, that is my ultimate comfort snack.. the PB jam on toast! it is also a payday friday for me, but rainy 😦 happy friday to you!!

2. May 1, 2009 at 9:51 am #

Oooohh I love it!

3. May 1, 2009 at 10:26 am #

Payday Friday here, too!!! Takes some of the fun out of it when it’s your full time job to run payrolls, though!!!

Way to switch up your breakfast! Will it hold you as long as oats, do you think?

4. May 1, 2009 at 2:26 pm #

Blogger ESP as I had the same thing this morning! Hope you had a great Friday!!

5. May 1, 2009 at 2:31 pm #

pb and raspberry rocks. but pb and boysenberry is even BETTER. 😀

6. May 1, 2009 at 7:47 pm #

What a classic. I love it!