Blustery Monday

Our weather sure took a turn today. It was a gorgeous sunny day yesterday, but now it’s cold, grey, and windy. I think it was just starting to rain while I was driving home as well. At least if it rains, it will wash all the pollen off my car! Yellow pollen on a black car? Not really a good look πŸ˜‰

My stomach is still totally off today too. Every time I put some food in it, it feels fine for awhile (stops the hunger), then it goes bad. I don’t know what the deal is. I don’t feel nauseous, but I definitely feel like crap. It’s very uncool.

Even though it made me feel bad, my lunch was pretty good, if I do say so myself. I took the last serving of pasta & veggies.

A sliced kiwi fruit, and some super ripe strawberries.

My very last Kashi Dark Chocolate Coconut granola bar. *sniff* I will miss thee.

Plus a few dried apricots, and some parmesan to throw on the pasta once it was heated. Pretty!

I’m contemplating what to do tonight. Part of me just wants to get into my pj’s and spend the night under the blanket on the couch with the cat and some good reads. The other part of me want to hit up the gym, because there is important hockey on tomorrow night, and I won’t be going tomorrow. We’ll have to see how my stomach is doing after some dinner, and go from there I think. Not to mention that icky weather outside sure doesn’t make me want to leave the house again! Decisions, decisions!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Categories: Lunch

8 Comments on “Blustery Monday”

1. Nicole
    May 4, 2009 at 6:00 pm #

Mmmm, kiwi is so pretty πŸ™‚

2. May 4, 2009 at 6:27 pm #

Hopefully you rested and let the tummy settle. The gym will still be there once you’re healthy. Pasta salad looked great.

3. May 4, 2009 at 6:40 pm #

Hope you feel better soon…I can’t workout when my stomach hurts, it always makes me feel awful.

4. marie
    May 4, 2009 at 6:54 pm #

I hope your tummy feels better soon!
    I wanted to thank you sooo much for sharing your idea for the avocado/laughing cow smash–it is fantabulous! I made a sammich last night on homemade honey wheat bread with avocado/laughing cow smash & sprouts, and it was devine.

5. May 4, 2009 at 6:54 pm #

Sorry to hear that you aren’t feeling quite right. That really sucks, especially when you have no idea what the heck could be causing it. And sorry to hear about the turn in the weather too. Monday just doesn’t like to deliver does it? Here’s to a much improved rest of the week though!

6. May 4, 2009 at 7:15 pm #

AWWWHHH, hope you feel better soon!!!

7. May 5, 2009 at 3:52 am #

I had to stop doing yoga yesterday because my stomach hurt..then I feel asleep =P

8. May 5, 2009 at 6:14 am #

Sorry to hear your tummy is still off! 😦

I bought a bag of kiwi on the weekend and they’re making an apperance in my lunch today, too. Your pic makes me want to eat then right now, though!!!