Lunch Time Buffet

Sometimes I feel like I bring my own personal buffet to work for lunch – I have so many little containers with a variety of things. Like today – 6 containers with 8 different items. What can I say? I like variety. It is the spice of life, no? Let’s see what was in all those containers.

Cottage cheese with black pepper.

The usual fresh veggies – carrot & cucumber

A repeat on yesterday’s fruit – honeydew and strawberries.

Fancy schmancy deli hummus and some avocado/Laughing Cow smash (I need a better name for that…perhaps avoCOWdo? 😉 )

A a piece of Irene’s Bakery Multigrain bread to toast up and spread the avocado goodness on.

I even scored a small square of milk chocolate from a co-worker. I love me some chocolate!

Now I need to start on dinner, so it’s ready to eat when I get back from Skating Boot Camp. And I should probably get a snack into me as well, or I’ll be a starvin’ marvin when I get home!

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Categories: Lunch

7 Comments on “Lunch Time Buffet”

1. shelby
    May 20, 2009 at 5:40 pm #

Haha Avocowdo! That is so cute =)

I love all the variety you bring to lunch. I really need to try that.

2. May 20, 2009 at 6:02 pm #

those little round ziplock containers are my favorite! i always have at least 3 in my lunch bag 😉 (i was super sad when the dishwasher element melted one of my lids, rendering the rest of the container mostly useless)

i put black pepper on my cottage cheese last night and it was yummy!

3. May 20, 2009 at 6:07 pm #

I still have to try black pepper on cottage cheese. I kept forgetting!!

Hope boot camp wasn’t to grueling!

4. May 20, 2009 at 6:41 pm #

LOL i feel the same way about my lunches sometimes!

5. May 20, 2009 at 6:52 pm #

Well, I’m thrilled that you use containers. Plastic bags are so bad!

6. May 20, 2009 at 7:45 pm #

Ooh, cottage cheese with black pepper? I’ve never heard of that. I’ve got to remember to try it.

I hope skating boot camp goes well!

7. May 21, 2009 at 6:27 am #

Having a little bit of this and a little bit of that is always good 🙂 Hope you had a good boot camp!