This Ain’t No Pudding Pop

Sometimes dessert for breakfast sounds like a good idea. Or at least, a dessert-like breakfast πŸ™‚ I totally wanted something pudding-like this morning, and I just so happen to have some Mori-Nu Silken Tofu hanging out in my fridge. So tofu pudding it was – or tofudding as I like to call it πŸ˜‰

• 1/3 block Mori-Nut Firm Silken Tofu
  • 1 banana
  • 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
  • 1 tbsp cocoa
  • splash of vanilla
  • 1 tbsp peanut butter

Get your immersion blender and go at the whole lot until it’s a creamy, smooth pudding. Put into a bowl, perhaps add a topping (like the Kingslake & Crane Hale & Healthy Granola I added), and you are good to go. Shout outs to blender extraordinaire Katie & β€˜fu/protein powder master Erin for inspiring breakfast πŸ˜€

As you can see, there is a glass of Happy Planet Mango Peach Party chillin’ in the background. Or foreground, depending on the camera angle πŸ˜‰

I did consider cleaning off the side of the bowl, but this way, I’m keeping it real. Fo’ shizzle.

Alas, it’s about that time where I make my lunch and purdy up for the day. Later 😎

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Categories: Breakfast

10 Comments on “This Ain’t No Pudding Pop”

1. May 20, 2009 at 8:22 am #

LOLOLOL Marianne, I just took a picture of my breakfast this AM and was thinking the same exact thing: “Should I wipe off the side?”

Then I was like, “Um hello! Obsessive much?!” and I snapped a quick photo and got on with the IMPORTANT part– the actual eating of the food!

Thanks for the shout-out πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

2. May 20, 2009 at 8:38 am #

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm I love it!

3. May 20, 2009 at 8:50 am #

What an interesting and diff way to make breks. I’m on the fence about tofu and protein powder tho.

4. May 20, 2009 at 8:54 am #

Yum that looks delicious! Have an awesome day πŸ™‚

5. May 20, 2009 at 10:11 am #

That looks awesome!

6. May 20, 2009 at 12:02 pm #

i really really gotta try that blended tofu. you’re making me jealous.

7. May 20, 2009 at 12:17 pm #

oooooooooo blended tofu pudding is sooo yumz! only made it once, but luved it! too bad i can’t restock the fridge since im moving! 😦

8. May 20, 2009 at 2:43 pm #

I need to try this ‘fu pudding because it looks AMAZING!

9. May 20, 2009 at 4:24 pm #

Do you use a blender with your tofu pudding? Mine always looks gritty, but yours looks smoooooooth and delicious.

10. May 20, 2009 at 6:51 pm #

Ooh whee! I’ve never been called a master of anything! THanks for the lovin! Yeah!
    I love that you left the drip on there. I mean, this isn’t a freakin’ restaurant!