At The Car Wash

I finally took my horribly dirty car through the car wash today. Seriously, it was looking pretty hideous – some tree across the street likes to drip sap, and then all the pollen was flying in the air, and stuck to my car. And some asshat got gum on the door! But now it’s all sparkly clean πŸ™‚

I said last night that I was going to have a good sleep, and boy did I ever. Too good really – totally overslept again! BAH! So breakfast and lunch were put together at lightening speed so I could get out the door and off to my day job.

Are you thinking I had cereal for breakfast? Wrong!

A toasted whole wheat English muffin with chunky peanut butter and raspberry jam.

With a ruby red glass of cranberry juice.

This is easier to eat than cereal while making lunch for sure! Plus peanut butter & jam makes me feel like a kid πŸ˜€

Work was boooring. It seems pretty slow, only because I haven’t been getting things completed by other people so I can then work with them. Frustrating I tell you. But hey, gives me more blog reading/online shopping time πŸ˜‰

Lunch was Sienna’s favourite – tuna sandwich!

Tuna mixed with low-fat mayo and dill pickle relish on Irene’s Bakery Multigrain Bread. Sienna likes when I make anything with tuna, because she gets the tuna water from the can πŸ™‚

I also brought some cucumber and carrots.

The last gala apple 😦

With a couple of dipping options – Holy Homous Roasted Red Pepper Hummus for the veggies, and Peanut Butter & Co. Cinnamon Raisin Swirl for the apple.

Too bad I was still hungry all day at work. Apparently this wasn’t enough food, but nothing you can do once it’s all gone! Which means I should get off my (sore) behind, and rustle up some grub for dinner. Later!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Categories: Breakfast, Lunch

8 Comments on “At The Car Wash”

1. June 11, 2009 at 7:24 pm #

I love that you said asshat! OH, and my car right now is like a plush toy because of the sap and the fluffy seeds flying around

2. June 11, 2009 at 9:46 pm #

I bet your lil ride is so happy to be squeaky clean!
    Your after-party sounded like a rap video, yeah!

3. June 11, 2009 at 11:42 pm #

PB&J is a classic – I haven’t bought English muffins for a long time, maybe I should pick some up.

4. June 12, 2009 at 6:26 am #

You really can’t go wrong with a PBJ! They just hit the spot!!

5. Nicole
    June 12, 2009 at 7:36 am #

I had the same thing for breakfast! It was amazing. Mmmm, it always hits the spot.

6. JB
    June 12, 2009 at 9:16 am #

aaaahh that english muffin looks soooo good. how can something so simple look so delicious??

πŸ™‚

-JB

7. June 12, 2009 at 11:44 am #

Haha, asshat! I’m stealing that one!

8. June 12, 2009 at 1:28 pm #

My cats can smell a freshly opened can of tuna miles away! Then all 3 of them get tangled up in your legs pretending that they just love you to death. Beggars!!!