Pedal Pusher

I was determined to get on my bike this morning and leave the car at home. And even though a slept in slightly past the time I wanted to get up, I got myself in gear and was out the door on my snazzy red bike 🙂 But not only did I bike to and from work, I had a doctor’s appointment in the middle of the day, so I got to bike there and back to the office as well. I was a pedalling machine!

I fuelled up with one of my favourite cereals.

I mixed up some Kashi GoLean Crunch (finally got more at Costco this past weekend) with the last of the Original Puffins.

And guess what else is back? Happy Planet Mango Peach Party! Woohoo!

It might be simple, but it was tasty.

Lunch was based around some leftovers in the fridge. I brought the last of the peanuty soba noodle slaw with a piece of BBQ’d Spring Salmon, cucumber slices, dried tropical fruit, granny smith apple, and the last banana rhubarb muffin from Krista.

Hello ugly flash picture. Oh well, whatcha gonna do?

So at the doctor’s today, I got sent for blood tests for my stomach issues. The pain actually seems to have tapered off in the past week, but it’s not completely gone. He thinks it’s a stomach acid issue, but would like to check some other things as well, just to make sure. I’m just glad I’m not doubled over in pain anymore after eating!

Speaking of eating – I should figure out what I’m going to have for dinner. All that riding makes a girl hungry!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Categories: Breakfast, Lunch

10 Comments on “Pedal Pusher”

1. June 15, 2009 at 6:34 pm #

Puffins & Kashi Go Lean Crunch = great combo!

2. June 15, 2009 at 6:35 pm #

Kashi Go Lean Crunch perfectly complements the not so sweet original puffins. I love mixing all three puffin flavors with kashi too!!! Delish! You are the queen of good cereal combos!!!

3. Anne K.
    June 15, 2009 at 7:08 pm #

I love your cereal bowl! That looks like such a great mix.
    I’m glad you went to the doctor and are getting your tummy issues figured out! And you were a biking machine today 😀

4. June 15, 2009 at 7:18 pm #

Way to go with biking to/from work and the appt!

Puffins…yum!

Happy Monday!

5. June 16, 2009 at 4:12 am #

Good for you with the cycling. I would love to go bike riding (gotta get a bike first) I don’t think I could bike to work though. I’d have to get changed at work and again to go home. Too much hard work for me 🙂

6. June 16, 2009 at 6:53 am #

I missed your carrots alongside the cucumber today!!!

Mmmm….salmon….we’re having that for supper tonight! 😉

7. JB
    June 16, 2009 at 8:49 am #

puffins are the besttttt. your cereal always looks so good!

-JB

8. June 16, 2009 at 11:19 am #

That’s a pretty bangin’ bowl of cereal – glad you got more Kashi 😀

Sorry about the doctor trip! Hopefully you’ll here good news though!

9. June 16, 2009 at 1:05 pm #

Your cereal looks so cold, crunchy and delicious!! Puffins make every day great!!! I eat them all the time!!
    -A

10. June 16, 2009 at 5:28 pm #

I hope your tummy gets better REAL soon!!!