The Month Of Countdowns

First, there was the one month countdown to my last day of work (August 7). Then, the one month countdown to my 30th birthday (mark your calendars – August 12th). Now we have the next biggie – the one month countdown til moving day! That’s right, in one month I will be loading all my worldly possessions into the truck, to head back to the place I grew up. It’s exciting and scary, and I am starting to get a little sad about some of the things I’ll be leaving behind. It’s going to be one busy month, that’s for sure!

Breakfast this morning was a fun one for a midweek work day – baked French Toast! I had made Lucky Taste Bud’s recipe for my mom on Sunday, and of course, we had leftovers.

I drizzled my French toast with peanut butter & honey. Mmmmm. And had a whole whack of berries on the side – Saskatoon berries, blueberries, and raspberries.

With a glass mug of the usual.

That’ll brighten up any Tuesday morning!

Time to get a move on – I still need to make lunch and get on out the door.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Categories: Breakfast

9 Comments on “The Month Of Countdowns”

1. July 14, 2009 at 8:36 am #

Baked French toast + MPP = great start.

Happy Tuesday!!

2. July 14, 2009 at 9:08 am #

Holy crap! That drizzle of PB looks incredible on the French toast!

3. July 14, 2009 at 9:42 am #

Oh wow that baked french toast looks good!!! I havent made that for hubby in a couple years, literally!!! thanks for the recipe 🙂

YAY for birthday and moving countdown! exciting times!

Have a fab tuesday !

4. JB
    July 14, 2009 at 11:02 am #

whoa that baked french toast looks amazing. and with pb on top?! you’re killing me. i want some!
    and woohoo! almost birthday time!
    have a great tuesday! 🙂

-JB

5. July 14, 2009 at 11:20 am #

I love that PB & honey icing dripping all over that great French toast! YUM!

6. Nicole
    July 14, 2009 at 6:38 pm #

Oh man! I love the idea of baked french toast.

This is weird, but I definitely cannot drink cold beverages out of mugs! It freaks me out!

7. July 14, 2009 at 7:44 pm #

That french toast kills me everytime =)

8. July 14, 2009 at 7:47 pm #

That French toast looks incredible! Especially with the pb&honey drizzles 🙂

I love months full of countdowns! Gives you something to look forward to.

9. broccolihut
    July 14, 2009 at 9:10 pm #

Wow, this is a big month for you! Best of luck in your move!
    That baked French toast looks phenom.