Greener Than Expected

I’ve had a rather productive day so far. I hit up the gym, then came home and applied for a few jobs online. Can I just say, some companies online job application processes are a little intense. Every one that I applied to today included a lengthy questionnaire/survey/behavioural test, and required me to fill out forms, and attach a resume. For an entry level retail job. Seems like a bit much. Whatever happened to just submitting a resume & cover letter, and going from there?

All this was very taxing on my ol’ brain, so I made sure to fuel up well with lunch.

True to form, I opened up the fridge, and decided what needed to be eaten up.

food2 857

I found tuna, and made up a tuna/avocado/Laughing Cow mix that I sandwiched between 2 piece of Silver Hills Squirrelly Bread with a little dill pickle relish.

food2 854

Some sliced up cucumber on the side.

food2 855

And a little bubbly H2O to wash it all down.

food2 856

Lunch turned out much greener than I expected!

Of course, there was room for a little treat afterwards. We still had cookies, and I couldn’t let them go bad. Then they wouldn’t be able to fulfill their cookie destiny. So I did my part, and helped out a chocolate chunk one

food2 858

Can you spy the cat lying in the grass in that photo? He’s so weird.

I’m off to entertain myself. Possibly with music or Wii, I’m not too sure yet. Later!

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Categories: Lunch

6 Comments on “Greener Than Expected”

1. Lizzy
    September 7, 2009 at 4:36 pm #

mmmm lunch couldnt look more delish! 🙂 way to go green girl! haha

2. September 7, 2009 at 4:41 pm #

I spy the cat!!
    I know what you mean about online applications, they are SUCH a pain!

3. September 7, 2009 at 5:31 pm #

Your tuna sandwiches never fail to leave me wanting one!

I use to drink Perrier all the time. I liked the lemon flavoured one. Then I realized that all the salt in them was making me all bloated like. Haven’t touched one since! :/

4. September 7, 2009 at 5:37 pm #

I bought tuna just so I could make some tuna salad this week! Yours looks great! 😀

5. September 7, 2009 at 5:58 pm #

I’ve never thought of adding avocado to tuna before – that sounds delicious!

6. September 7, 2009 at 6:03 pm #

That whole processes sounds irritating! Hope you hear back soon 🙂