Ring The Alarm

I’m thinking alarm clocks are totally overrated, as apparently I am completely inept at using one. Again, I failed to set my alarm clock correctly last night, and my mom woke me up at 6:30 am – a full hour after I planned on getting up, and the time we need to leave the house so I can get to school for my 8 am class!   I was dressed and out of the house in less than 10 min…but without breakfast.

I actually made it to my class only about 5 min late, And was definitely starving by the time my lecture was over at 9 am. I made my way over to the SUB to wrangle up some grub

fffs_lp 077

I first hit up the bagel place, and perused their offerings. I decided upon the Organic Multigrain bagel. I’m a sucker for grainy bread products.

fffs_lp 078

Next I browsed the cream cheese options. There was quite the assortment, but one in particular caught my eye – Jalapeno Cheddar.

fffs_lp 080

Breakfast would be complete without some sort of beverage. I decided to feed my iced green tea latte at Starbucks (non-fat, half sweet).

fffs_lp 082

Not exactly my normal breakfast, but I think I did pretty well ๐Ÿ™‚

fffs_lp 081

I’m off to get some work done while I wait for my group meet up at 11 am. Toodles.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Categories: Breakfast

7 Comments on “Ring The Alarm”

1. September 23, 2009 at 10:24 am #

Good looking b-fast to me! Especially that cream cheese..

2. September 23, 2009 at 11:10 am #

I’ve been craving a good bagel lately and yours looks so good!

3. September 23, 2009 at 11:55 am #

Oh I HATE IT when that happens!! Well, I’m glad it ended up working out for you. I used to wake up my roomies and have them drive me to class when that happened….haha, they never liked that too much.

4. September 23, 2009 at 3:22 pm #

Oops!! Sorry about the alarm! That bagel combo looks heavenly though ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Lizzy
    September 23, 2009 at 4:24 pm #

aw girl i hate alarms too! i wish we didnt need them and we could just set an internal alarm clock! wouldnt that be nice! I think you got yourself one heck of a great breakfast there if you ask me! ๐Ÿ™‚ hope you had a great day love!

6. September 23, 2009 at 8:43 pm #

Another sucker for grainy bread products here. Everything bagels call to me…

7. September 25, 2009 at 12:25 am #

Jalapeno chedder cheese?? That sounds absolutely amazing. I’m always up for trying new, SPICY foods!! ๐Ÿ™‚