Sick Of Dairy

No, I don’t mean I’m sick of eating it. Hello, cheese? My love! But I have exerted way too much brain power working on my dairy system paper. Add to that a psychology midterm, and a preparing a presentation on food ethics, and my brain needs a break. I can not WAIT for Friday, where all I have to worry about is a little ol’ biochemistry lecture, and then it’s the weekend. Which includes an extra hour of sleep even, plus Hallowe’en! Only two more days…I can do it!

So obviously, I’m behind on all the wonderful eats I’ve chowed down on these past two days. Let’s make this a photo heavy, text light post. That way, we can start anew tomorrow 😀 Sound good? Cool.

Monday

Breakfast – cereal, cereal, and more cereal. Nature’s Path Pumpkin Flax granola, puffed kamut, puffed brown rice, Kashi Cinnamon Harvest, craisins, coconut, milk. Plus cranberry juice.

food2 1879

food2 1880 food2 1882

food2 1881

Snack on the bus – yogurt, pomegranate seeds, frozen blueberries, flax seed.

food2 1888

Lunch – leftover chinese. Is it just me, or does that can of caffeine look insanely huge compared to the plate?

food2 1889

Snack – wasa, peanut butter, chocolate chips.

food2 1898

Dinner – randomness. Tofu sticks (ala Lucky Taste Buds), salad, cheesy toast, rice with soy sauce.

food2 1906

food2 1901 food2 1902

food2 1899

Dessert – courtesy of my brownie from Sprouts.

food2 1896

Fro-yo, raspberries, 1/4 brownie, chocolate chips.

food2 1908

Tuesday

Breakfast – rhubarb pomegranate oatmeal + cranberry juice.

food2 1912

food2 1916

food2 1917

After midterm + freezing cold day = hot drink time. Non-fat, half sweet, green tea latte.

food2 1920

Lunch – bagel with peanut butter & raspberry jam; carrot & cucumber with dill dip.

food2 1921

food2 1922

Snack – locally grown, organic Asian pear. Love! Must buy more!

food2 1893

Dinner – gigantic acorn squash with cheese, chicken, asparagus pee.

food2 1926

food2 1924

food2 1923

Dessert – brownie cupcake? Mom bought them at the grocery store, and I don’t know what else to call them.

food2 1927

I feel so much better, getting all those photos out there. I hate taking food photos and not getting to use them 😀 Now I must sleep. Night!

Tags:

Categories: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Snack, sprouts

8 Comments on “Sick Of Dairy”

1. October 28, 2009 at 3:57 am #

I am seriously drooling all over my laptop right now looking at your pictures.

2. October 28, 2009 at 6:04 am #

So much deliciousness, I don’t even know where to begin! Those tofu sticks in particular look fantastic!!

GOOD LUCK – you can make it through this week and live to tell about it! Your reward is that extra hour of sleep. Keep your eyes on the prize 😉

3. Lizzy
    October 28, 2009 at 6:21 am #

Good luck with the rest of your week! i totally feel the same way, this weekend couldnt come any sooner!

All your eats look so great, especially all the chocolate, you can never have to much right!? heheh

4. October 28, 2009 at 6:55 am #

My verdict is in – which means I can go back to being a faithful reader. Yaaaaaayyyy!!! 🙂

Hang in there with all the school work. It sucks but it’s worth it in the end!

Btw I’m going to be in Victoria next week. It’s too bad you moved – I would have taken you out for Tamami!

5. October 28, 2009 at 6:58 am #

Everything looks so good in this post, but I can’t get that Wasa cracker out of my head! Hope you’re keeping up with everything alright!

6. October 28, 2009 at 9:48 am #

Yum. Looks like you’ve had lots of good eats in between heaps of stressful times!

Good luck on those presentations! 🙂

7. October 28, 2009 at 10:03 am #

Your pomegrante rhubarb sounds amazing. I also really like that wasa w/pb and choc chips…

Love the size of that acorn squash too!

8. BroccoliHut
    October 28, 2009 at 8:48 pm #

Delicious! I want some tofu sticks…now.