Relinked

Marianne vs Windows Live Writer – I win! I have worked with Microsoft support and finally I’m able to add links into my posts from my laptop again. I’m a fully functioning mobile blogger again 🙂

So when I went to bed last night, this mystery item was sitting on the stove, waiting for a hot oven this morning.

fffs_lp 399

What on earth could it be? Alas, due to my early class, I had to wait until I got home. So I just threw together a quick breakfast. I couldn’t decide between cereal or toast, so I had a little of both.

Toasted Silver Hills “The Big 16” sprouted grain bread, topped with peanut butter and raspberry jam.

fffs_lp 402

A wee bowl of Nature’s Path Mesa Sunrise cereal.

fffs_lp 405

And a glass of the ol’ standby, Happy Planet Mango Peach Party.

fffs_lp 404

I spent my morning mostly on transit, with a short stint of biochemistry in the middle. When I got home, the mystery treat was baked!

fffs_lp 406

fffs_lp 407

Cinnamon pull apart 🙂 And as you can see, it had already been pulled apart. Don’t they I know I need to take photos? 😉 Oh well, it still looks mighty tasty. Obviously, I had to try a piece.

fffs_lp 408

Who am I kidding, I totally went back for a second piece.

Friday is totally my relaxation day, so I wasted some time on the interweb, and chasing the cat around the house. Eventually I was ready for some lunch.

fffs_lp 413

More Silver Hills bread, this time in the form of a tuna sandwich. Too bad we were out of pickles.

fffs_lp 412

And a side caesar salad. We even had croutons!

fffs_lp 411

Simply delicious.

fffs_lp 409

Now that I’m all digested, I must be off to the gym. I need to be back in time for important hockey! My Canucks are taking on Miss CCK’s team! Your team is going down Katie! 😉

Peace out 😎

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Categories: Baking, Breakfast, Lunch, Snack

9 Comments on “Relinked”

1. November 6, 2009 at 3:53 pm #

We call that cinnamon pull apart “Monkey Bread” at my house–we eat it every year as a Christmas morning treat!! Yum!

2. November 6, 2009 at 5:10 pm #

We also call that Monkey Bread and eat it on Christmas Morning.

Glad that you are re-linked.

3. November 6, 2009 at 5:55 pm #

Oh Monkey Bread!! Screw all the other meals, eat that 24/7 – that stuff is way too good to last!

4. November 6, 2009 at 6:12 pm #

I love how all of your pictures have so much depth to them.. I don’t really know how to explain it but they just catch your eye, and are fun to look at.
    Haha I probably sound crazy, pardon me I got like 2 hours of sleep last night:)
    That PB and J toast looks super yummy!

5. littlemissminny
    November 6, 2009 at 10:34 pm #

Cinnamon pull apart sounds delicious! I love all things with cinnamon

6. Lizzy
    November 7, 2009 at 6:17 am #

OMG i love monkey bread! the last time i had it was months and months ago! that stuff is AMAZING! 🙂

7. November 7, 2009 at 9:49 am #

I haven’t had monkey bread in ages!!! Looks great…

8. BroccoliHut
    November 7, 2009 at 10:50 am #

WHOA that cinnamon pull apart looks crazy delicious!

9. November 8, 2009 at 4:17 am #

Whats that you said? 😉

Eh, who am I to talk; we just dropped another one last night 😦