Another Week Bites The Dust

And again, we have come to the end of another school week. It seems unreal that there are only 2 weeks left of classes this semester. Where has the time gone?

I was super sleepy student today, and napped all the way to school and back on the bus/train. I also slept in a wee bit, but manage to get out the door on time and to class in time.

My rushed breakfast consisted of a peanut butter and raspberry jam sandwich.

fffs_lp 746

On fluffy white bread. It was the only stuff we had upstairs, and I didn’t want to be bothered to go downstairs and retrieve some good bread out of the freezer.

fffs_lp 750

I also slammed back a glass of Oasis Pomegranate Berry juice.

fffs_lp 749

Once I was home for the day, I changed into my pajamas, grabbed the laptop, and hopped back into bed to watch figure skating online. It was a pretty glorious way to spend the rest of my morning, especially with the rain still falling outside.

Skating finished right when I was ready for lunch, so it was perfect! Soup was the only thing on my mind.

fffs_lp 758

I had a nice bowl of Italian Wedding soup – one of my favourites. I must try making it myself one day.

fffs_lp 761

Then I made up a little side plate of goodies – a sliced gala apple, sharp cheddar cheese, and some of that delicious garlic bread.

fffs_lp 756

Lunch in a flash!

fffs_lp 751

I have big plans this afternoon that include more figure skating watching, hitting up the gym, and watching hockey. It’s all about the weekend from here on in. Later!

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Categories: Breakfast, Lunch

7 Comments on “Another Week Bites The Dust”

1. November 20, 2009 at 2:18 pm #

Ahhh, Italian Wedding Soup. An old favorite 🙂

2. November 20, 2009 at 4:15 pm #

I just posted a homemade Italian Wedding soup on my blog the other day. It was super good.

3. November 20, 2009 at 7:54 pm #

Your days sounds great 🙂

It was a rainy morning and I so did not want to get out of bed.

4. November 20, 2009 at 11:19 pm #

Never heard of italian wedding soup
    I hope you enjoy your weekend 🙂

5. Nicole
    November 21, 2009 at 6:00 am #

Haha, when I saw the title of your post I was like “whaaat? I didn’t post again today!”

6. November 21, 2009 at 6:16 am #

My Mom always made “Italian wedding soup ” when we were kids, but it was called “straciatella” or “egg drop” soup. It’s one of my favourite soups. We actually had it at OUR wedding!!!! 😉

7. November 23, 2009 at 5:58 am #

That fluffy white bread looks SO GOOD! I didn’t eat PBJs in school when I was a kid but it still makes me nostalgic 🙂