It’s That Time Of Year

Where the life of a university student goes crazy with papers, exams, and end of the semester fun

Sorry I went MIA on you all for so long! Life, then paper writing that needed attention got in the way. But I’m happy to say I am back and ready to blog, although I will put in the disclaimer that if I go MIA again during the next 2 weeks, you can blame my upcoming exams. Consider yourself warned.

So what have you missed? Here’s the speed recap:

• Olympic Volunteer Training
  • Surprise birthday party for my friend at the Boathouse. And I’m sure you are all wondering – I went with the blackened scallops, wasabi mashed potatoes, and green beans. There was also homemade chocolate cake for dessert.
  • Group paper writing/editing – I got it done though, with time to spare
  • Journal writing – same class as the group paper, and I had this one done with time to spare as well. It was the last thing I needed to complete for that class.
  • Volunteering at the hospital
  • Picked up a jar of sunflower seed butter on sale, tried it for the first time, and I like it 😉
  • English muffins have been consumed in vast quantities
  • Christmas decorations are up, and I made my Christmas wish list
  • Windows 7 has arrived…I just need to install it
  • Some sample products to try out….you’ll have to wait for those.
  • Copious amounts of tea has been drank

I’ve also enjoyed mass quantities of sleeping in, sunshine, and freezing temperatures – I now have 4 blankets on my bed. Other than that, it’s been pretty standard around here.

And yes, I have plenty of photos to share with you. Here they are en masse – if you want to know what something is, just ask.

022

052

061

063

068

069

074

And to think, that’s not even half of the photos I took (although, it is most of the food I’ve eaten).

Now that we’re all caught up, I’m off to get in some psychology reading before bed. Fittingly, I’m reading the chapter on dreams. I’ll be back tomorrow – I promise! Night

Tags:

Categories: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Snack

9 Comments on “It’s That Time Of Year”

1. December 9, 2009 at 1:06 am #

Hang in there with those exams!

2. December 9, 2009 at 6:40 am #

Good luck with your schedule!! At least you’ve been well fueled 🙂

3. December 9, 2009 at 8:52 am #

Hhhhm, have to agree with ks, at least you’re well fueled. I hear yah on the packed schedule. Unfortunately I’m such a bad student, always procrastinating on the internet!

However I’m off for a few hours of last minute craming before my noon exam. scary.

Good luck with your exams!

4. December 9, 2009 at 10:56 am #

It’s almost over! And then you can bask in the gloryness that is winter break. 😀 Wheee!

5. December 9, 2009 at 12:06 pm #

Best of luck with everything you’ve got coming up! Remeber, try to take everything one step at a time 🙂

6. December 9, 2009 at 1:38 pm #

Best of luck with your crazy schedule!

And lovely recap….I can’t even handle all the gorgey food!

7. December 9, 2009 at 2:52 pm #

Ahh yes these are the moments when you wish you weren’t in school… good luck with everything!!

8. December 9, 2009 at 6:08 pm #

Glad to hear you paper writing went well. Good luck on the rest of the work for the semester!

9. December 9, 2009 at 8:55 pm #

i know-this week is so crazy! good luck with everything!! LOVE that burger picture in there 🙂