1. My parents got back from their trip to Egypt and Jordan last night. I asked them to bring me back a tagine. Instead I got jewellery.
On the left, my name in Arabic; on the right, my name in hieroglyphics.
My dad also brought back Cheez Balls from Jordan. I tried some. I don’t recommend them.
2. Honeycrisp apples are overrated.
Sure it was tasty and all, but not worth the $1.71 price tag.
3. Sometimes you plate up your lunch…
…only to find it staring back at you with its tongue sticking out.
Please tell me I’m not the only one who sees that.
4. Sometimes packaged food…
…actually looks pretty damn close to the picture on the package.
5. Banana bread is good. Double chocolate banana bread with peanut butter is better.
6. “Sleeping with the fishes” isn’t always a bad thing.